Tuesday, March 15, 2011

Today Was A Fairy-tale

(cropped top-The Ramp | tutu-Just G | chain necklace-The Ramp | shoes)
My outfit from the weekend was inspired by fairies and vibrant hues! I was hell bent on finishing my sketches of Raiza's debut gowns that it somehow affected my sartorial choices that weekend. Or maybe it's just my shorter 'do. Ever since I chopped 5 inches off my hair, I've been inclined to wearing skirts and dresses more whenever the family and I would go out. Anyway, I don't mind. I like how my haircut brought out the color of my hair and it's bouncier when curled (which I try to do now whenever we go out). :)

PS. Hee, my exposed ears remind me of a fairy's pointed ears!:))
P.P.S. Hope Raiza will like my designs! Not too OTT since she's a simple lass. :)

XO.

11 comments:

  1. I am absolutely sure that she'll like your designs. I mean, look at those! They're so pretty! Anyway, I love your hair better that way! :) Nice outfit, love the skirt!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. you look so cute and fairy like, Jonessa!

    ReplyDelete
  3. channie- awww thank you! really appreciate it. :)
    ava- thank you! :D

    ReplyDelete
  4. love the design! i'm sure she'll love it! <3

    Love,
    Mickey

    ReplyDelete
  5. Sobrang love ko top mo, Jonessa! Tuwa rin ako sa tutu mo. Cute! :D

    ReplyDelete
  6. Cute top and skirt Jonessa!
    XO,
    Yna
    http://ynaamores.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. you definitely look adorable :)

    hearts,
    Melai of Style and Soul

    ReplyDelete
  8. Cuteee~ and I like your drawing <3

    ReplyDelete
  9. Love the outfit; you look so darling! =o)

    ReplyDelete
  10. wow :) and in just one post...I think I've been following your blog for one year! Happy Anniversary Jonessa. Nice outfits, really!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...