Sunday, March 27, 2011

Geeky and Chunky

Here's me rambling as I tell you all about these photos. I spent yesterday at the mall instead of staying in and doing my papers (what a good student, right?). I figured since I was already so depressed, dressing up (for a good reason) to go to the mall with a friend was a perfect pick me-upper. Chunky heels and nerdy glasses were the common denominators of our outfits. When two (or more) blogger friends meet, cam-whoring's always bound to happen hence our seemingly endless photos. Hmm, lipstick on my teeth, that's gotta be my trademark. My friends are so used to seeing pink/red smudges on my teeth that they don't bother telling me to wipe it off anymore. Also glad that I found a friend in En's little cousin, Ishy. Ended the day by laughing our butts off and chatting some more while munching on gooey chocolate donuts at Rn'B, that homey and quaint cafe near our house. Yesterday was a blast and I couldn't quite contain my giddiness for something that I am supposed to keep mum about. Thank you En for that day! *winks*

Photo credits: Nicole Santos and her Tita. :)

P.S. Thank you all so much for the blogversary greetings! They were very much appreciated! :)

XO.

13 comments:

  1. i love this post! it's a very happy post, hehe. that little girl is adorable :)

    http://fashioneggplant.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you! glad to know you enjoyed this post! Yes, Ishy is indeed cute and adorbs!:)

    ReplyDelete
  3. You and Nicole look great! I have the same laced up shoes. =) It's comfy oh?

    ReplyDelete
  4. geeky but also cute :):) love your outfit, especially your fantastic shoes :):)

    http://dreamybubblebee.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  5. Aie- thank you!!! :"> yes, i saw you wearing yours nga eh. comfy nga kahit mataas! :)

    indah- thank you! :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. loving the glasses and your polish, jonessa!:) plus you and nicole look so gorgeous!!:)

    ReplyDelete
  7. hahahaha!"Yesterday was a blast and I couldn't quite contain my giddiness for something that I am supposed to keep mum about."

    soon jer, let's shout it to the world,soon!hahahhaha!had a great time jer,I love yah :*

    ReplyDelete
  8. i love your chunky heels! great styles! :)

    Love,
    Mickey

    ReplyDelete
  9. Your heels and glasses are amazing :> And you look like you had lots of fun :)

    ReplyDelete
  10. Cute! Love your glasses...bold and beautiful indeed :)

    ReplyDelete
  11. aww such cute candid shots!! and yummy donut too! :)

    ReplyDelete
  12. I love your outfits :)) Chunky heels look so good. It's really gorgeous. :)

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...