Tuesday, March 22, 2011

It's Been A Year!

I can't believe my blog just turned 1 yesterday, March 21, 2011, and that I totally forgot about it! Just taking a quick break from doing my paper to post this (not even FB-ing 'coz I'm focusing on these damn papers)! Wow it still feels a bit surreal. It's been a year of blogging, a year of posting outfits and a year of documenting my style. Join me as I take a trip down fashion memory lane on this post starting from my early blogging days to more recent outfit posts. :)

This post is definitely picture-heavy, you have been warned. :))
Looking at these photos, I can't help but notice that I don't seem to have one style/look only. But I guess, that's what I like about not having a particular look, I can go from being a girly-girl in flouncy skirts to a rocker chick in leather vests and ripped tights! And that's why Fashion is so much fun. It's like playing pretend and dress-up everyday.
My golly, it is true when they say that time flies when you're enjoying yourself, I didn't even feel that a year has passed and my blog is now a year old! My blog has definitely come to mean so much to me. Blogging and reading your posts have become very therapeutic for me whenever I'm having a rough day or when I feel lost, helpless, burnt out, and uninspired. Through blogging, I get to reconnect with my first love which is Fashion. But of course, this experience wouldn't be as fun and as fulfilling if it weren't for you guys, my lovely readers, who encourage me to continue blogging and to have a style that is my own. Thank you for sharing this experience with me everyone! Here's to more years in the blogosphere of Fashion! I love you all so much! Here's a virtual hug as well! *huuuuuuug*


XO.

Jonessa

30 comments:

  1. Yay! Congratulations! :) I always look forward to your outfit posts. You are just sooo chic! ♥

    ReplyDelete
  2. oh wow thank you so much Abbie! that means a lot to me!:)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Happy Anniversary!!! :) Looking forward on your next posts!!! :)

    Love,
    Mickey

    ReplyDelete
  4. happy 1 year!! and your outfit posts are always something to look forward to

    ReplyDelete
  5. awww Ava thank you sooo much for that! :):">

    ReplyDelete
  6. Happy 1 Year Jossa! :)
    I love your style! and your outfit posts :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. yehey! I love your blog Jonessa! Keep it up! HAPPY ANNIVERSARY! :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. I lurvve those outfit posts!

    please follow back :)
    http://abinavarrete.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  9. Happy Anniv Jonene! I super miss you guys!!! :> Hope to see you soon! :*

    ReplyDelete
  10. congrats on your blog anniversary! :)



    jed
    I Am DollParts

    ReplyDelete
  11. More power to your blog! I like all of those outfits so I don't mind even if this is picture-heavy. :) You're so slender! Clothes really look nice on you. Looking forward to more of your posts!

    Mars of fashion insouciance

    ReplyDelete
  12. Happy 1st! :) Mine's turning 1 too but no remarkable achievements yet :)

    ReplyDelete
  13. Huhuhu thank you soooo much for the greetings and lovely comments girls! they're very much appreciated! :) :*

    ReplyDelete
  14. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  15. Happy Birthday to your blog! :D I love your hair in the 7th picture! :)♥

    ReplyDelete
  16. YAY!Happy Blogversary to Scarlet April!:) Love the photos Jer,love you,see you soon!:*

    ReplyDelete
  17. omigod!i am sooo loving all your outfits but my fave would be that picture of yours with the violin!

    followed your blog and linked it to ours.

    much love,

    thegoodthebadandthemadfad.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  18. hi there! Happy one year. I just love the way you make every outfit looks so gorgeous. And you are so adorable. :)

    Btw, it's Krisel of glamourville Shop, hope you can drop by at my online shop some time, thanks! :)

    ReplyDelete
  19. congratulations! you're pretty!

    ReplyDelete
  20. Heya congrats and happy birthday to your blog! I see a lot if great looks there! And yea I agree with you on the "nit having a particular" style thing cos I'm pretty much the same. I guess it's our advantage cos we to try different looks and we get to experiment. Great blog!

    Cheers,
    misscarlaviolet.bloodspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  21. Ang dami kong favorites sa outfits mo, Jonessa! Happy Blog Anniversary! And congratulations, you won in my blog giveaway! Email kita tomorrow about it. :)

    Lee of [Caffeinated Epiphanies]

    ReplyDelete
  22. OHMYGOD LEE!!! SUPER HAPPY KO HALA!!! :))) (truth is...i actually prayed na sana i win your giveaway! HAHA!!!) ohmy so happy!:))))

    ReplyDelete
  23. Happy 1 year anniversary dear!Your outfits are really nice!Just followed you!

    ReplyDelete
  24. i love your style ! keep going like this

    ReplyDelete
  25. THANK YOU SO MUCH FOR THE GREETS GIRLS! <3

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...