Monday, January 7, 2013

Full On Leopard

Here's another Christmas party outfit from me. Wore this to one of our family's Christmas luncheons on the 23rd of December. I had two outfit changes on this day actually just like the previous year when I wore this exact same shoes to the same family party. I wore it during the day which you can read all about here and then styled it differently at night. Guess this is my day to night pair! :)

top- gift from mom
skirt- random brand
shoes- Parisian Jr.
clutch- Hong Kong
XO.

4 comments:

  1. beautiful outfit!looks perfect for you.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your legs look like they could go on forever! Love the photos, Jonessa! =)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks Chyrel! Photography tricks haha!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...