Monday, January 14, 2013

A Party

Every year, my mom and her friends host a series of Christmas parties in their respective homes. My sister is always given the task to prepare and cook the food for our party while I help her out by running errands and being her "sous chef". This year, the three of us (Mama, sis, and I) brainstormed and thought of doing plated Western meals in contrast to last year's Filipino-buffet style. I'm actually quite proud of my sister for pulling this off. She certainly outdid herself this year. And since the party was just held at home and I was merely a server/waitress (haha), I opted to dress casually but still dressy enough for it. And of course I had to follow our motif which was pink and purple. 

top- Mom's
lace shorts- sister's
shoes- Gibi
necklace- H&M
XO.

5 comments:

  1. it's a pure visual feast! love the colors of your outfit, the orange and pink combo is smashing. the food looks yum too and kudos to you guys :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. The food looks delicious and you look so pretty with your outfit. I like your heels a lot :)

    -xoxo, FRANCES
    http://hayleytanya.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  3. Cherie- Yey thank you so much! :)

    Frances- Yeah I do too! Thanks a lot! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. i adore your shorts!!:) and pretty shoes ah!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hehe. Thank you Ava! Congrats again! :)

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...