Tuesday, December 25, 2012

Christmas Outfit

Merry Christmas everyone! Just got home from the mall with the family and this was my outfit earlier. My mom was so busy with the kitchen renovation in our home that she wasn't able to shop for gifts so she took us malling a few hours ago to pick our own gifts. Can't wait to show you guys what I got. I hope you're all having a splendid time with your loved ones! 

sweater- Landmark
leather pleated skirt- Forever21
strappy heels- Forever21
metal choker- F-Stop
bag- Kenneth Cole Reaction (gifted by my boyfriend)
XO.

2 comments:

  1. Your shoes are so sexy! Love your skirt, too!

    Merry Christmas to you and your family, Jonessa!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you Chyrel! Merry Christmas to you and your family as well! :)

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...