Thursday, November 15, 2012

Spotted

And I'm backkk! Oh how I missed blogging! So many things have happened since I blogged last. One of them is getting a job! And this, my dear readers, is one of my outfits that I wore to work. The office is located in the heart of busy and bustling Makati and even though the city has such a stern and stiff environment, my office environment wasn't stiff and too corporate at all which allowed me to be more playful with my sartorial choices. 

I rarely wear t-shirts anymore outside my home so this was a nice change for me. I just find it too simple and casual for my taste but there was a point in my life (3rd year HS) when all I'd wear were shirts, jeans, and chucks! This shirt however, is quite different since it has sheer sleeves. Wore it with bright blue pants that my boyfriend got me during his most recent trip to the states. He got me a lot of blue things and it's nice 'coz I wouldn't normally pick that for myself. :)

So what do you guys think? 

shirt- Forever21
pants- H & M
bowler hat- H & M
shoes- Hong Kong
XO.

10 comments:

  1. Jonessa! Welcome back dearest! Wait I missed you :)

    What's your work now?

    Gosh it's been a while. We should hang out soon? Yes? Hehe! Mwuah! Happy for you! Enjoy! Kwento ha! I'm a PM away!

    hearts,
    Melai of Style and Soul

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Melai! I missed you too! Been so long na since the last time we saw each other! Sige sige I'll kwento soon. Hehe! Thank you!!! :*

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congrats on getting a job! :) I love working for a company which doesn't have a strict/specific dress code! :) Lovee your outfit! I wanted to buy the same top, but they only had the Large size when I visited Forever21. :(

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Ishna! Thank you! Aww, too bad. There may be smaller sizes in a different F21 branch! Mine's a bit loose too coz it's a size bigger as well. Hee :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Congrats with the new job and I love your shoes! =)

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...