Sunday, November 18, 2012

Feisty Feline

Everyone in my family including my boyfriend dressed up on the day we watched Breaking Dawn Part 2. My sister wore black and Mark arrived in my home in a black and red get-up which was so in theme for Twilight. I donned a grungy outfit that was somehow inspired by Bella and the whole feel of the movie. My shirt also has a cat print on it which can totally pass as a werewolf of the Quileute Tribe. Whut-whut! My mom had been so excited to see this movie that she reserved tickets earlier on and made this day a family date. Everyone was so cooperative by dressing up! As for the movie, well...we all liked it. I was pleasantly (and almost violently) surprised at the outcome of the film but it turned out really well, I must say. 

shirt- Empty
leather shorts- H&M
leopard brogues- Ichigo
leather bag- Esprit
XO.

9 comments:

  1. what a cool leopard oxford shoes! madly into it..
    I'm going to watch BD2 this tuesday, huul~ can't wait anymore!

    visit my little cream button♥

    ReplyDelete
  2. cute outfit and great photos :D

    http://steph-g.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you Adeayu! Hope you enjoy BD2 too! :)

    Thank you Steph-G! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love your top and shoes!:) cute also that you dressed in theme!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Dearie so happy for you and your "love" :) I liked your whole outfit. So meeee. I can see myself wearing it. haha :)

    hearts,
    Melai of Style and Soul

    ReplyDelete
  6. Aww thank you for the support and love Melai. :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Aww. So in love with your outfit, Jonessa!

    You both look so cute, too! I'm feeling the love. <3

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...