Friday, November 30, 2012

Baroque

I have a hunch that Baroque is going to be the next print du jour on clothing. It can be easily mistaken for scarf prints but when you look at it closely, baroque prints seem to evoke an exuberance, grandeur, and a more romantic vibe with its gilded, swirly florals. Again, I was playing out a fantasy when I wore this look out. I was pretending to be a cross between a lofty patroness of art and a Roman argonaut ready to go to battle. The only battle that I took on though was walking in these shoes despite the blisters that I acquired. Haha!

dress- Banana Republic
bag- Kate Spade
shoes- Jellybean
necklace- H&M
XO.

5 comments:

  1. You are such a pretty girl :)
    And I do think that Baroque is going to be the next big thing in fashion. I kept on seeing the trend with other local fashion bloggers :)

    Your heels are such a beauty by the way. And I know what you feel of having blisters when walking in high heels. It's like what other people say.
    "NO PAIN, NO GAIN". haha :))


    -xoxo, FRANCES


    http://hayleytanya.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love your hair! It's gorg! :)

    And you have a lovely outfit. I love the necklace the most. So elegant!

    http://ishmoi.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  3. You look good with the dress. I honestly think it's not for everyone. I meant with the baroque prints. Not all can pull off this look like you did.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I LOVE THIS LOOK!!!! Amazing!!! the dress is so gorgeous... and your shoes... AMAZING!
    Much Love
    Chari T (deep fried stilettos)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Frances- Thank you oh so much for your sweet comment! And I agree with you about the print and the shoes! Haha :)

    Ishna- Aw thank you so much!

    Chyrel- Wow thank you Chyrel. I'm glad you think I pulled it off! :)

    Chari- Thank you so much Chari!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...