Wednesday, December 5, 2012

Neon Dots

Just a few more days 'til Christmas and I still can't wear the sweaters that I hoarded because it's still so warm here in Manila. I mean, just look at my first post for December. It's the total opposite of warm pullovers, mugs of hot cocoa and wool socks. A summer type of post is what I have here instead. We welcomed the 1st of December by going to Pico de Loro for my little sister's birthday. It felt so much like summer, as seen on these photos. I am in no way a beach babe. I am the first one to hide under the cool shade of a beach umbrella. I am the least excited when my family plans for a beach trip. I can't swim to save my life. And I don't like wearing swimsuits. But if there's a thing or two that I like about it, it's the change of scenery and the relaxed vibe at the beach. 

Now, about the outfit. As I mentioned earlier, I don't like wearing swimsuits. First, because I'm quite shy to bear more skin than the usual (conservative ang peg!). Second, I feel naked (HAHAHA). And lastly, I just think it's too revealing and intimate (like lingerie) to be worn outside. But that's just me. Do forgive me for my weirdness my dear readers. So for beach trips, I tend to wear maillots/one piece, swimsuit dresses, or bikini tops with high waist bottoms. Anything bra and knicker type, I scurry away from. Hahaha!

maillot- from Vietnam
shorts- random
sandals- gift from my Anna Banana
XO.

6 comments:

  1. Infairness!!! Bet ko ung second picture!!!

    love it!!

    xo,
    K
    The Koreanese Dolls

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love your curves! You should definitely flaunt it. It's your asset. Teeheee :)

    -xoxo, FRANCES


    http://hayleytanya.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  3. Karla- Hahaha thank you! :)

    Frances- Wow thanks! Haha Stil so unbelievable for me but really, thank you! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. So sexy! Carry mo ang mag once piece, Jonessa! It's so hot in Cebu, I'm so charcoal na. Huhu. Missing the December breeze, too!

    ReplyDelete
  5. So sexy! Carry mo ang mag once piece, Jonessa! It's so hot in Cebu, I'm so charcoal na. Huhu. Missing the December breeze, too!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Chyrel- Hahaha salamat ng madami! One piece lang kasi di ko keri 2 piece! Yes parang may nababasa ako na super sunny nga daw sa Cebu. Wish it was colder na noh? :)

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...