Thursday, August 9, 2012

Blue Leopard

Following the introduction of Hungry Boy and Parched Girl, comes one of the many food dates that we've had since we became partners in crime. We came across Cova Tapas Y Sangria during one of those sweet languorous nights driving around in Makati looking for a new place to try out. We had wine and croquetas variadas consisting of Hungry Boy's faves namely: jamon iberico, truffle mushroom, and crab salad---though it was a bit of a let down for him because he couldn't taste the truffles even after a few bites already. (Naubos na man lang di pa din naliligayahan si Kuyey!) Also found out that the place offered buy-one-take-one Sangrias on Mondays and Tuesdays! An information which enthused Parched Girl most definitely! *laughs*

As for my outfit, Mark told me that I looked very cosmopolitan in it that night. Whatever the hell that means. Haha! All I know is I wanted to play with just two colors: blue and nude. Tried echoing the print on my shirt by wearing booties and accessories in the same print to tie in the whole look together. That's about it!

'Til the next HB & PG post! 

top- Forever 21
shorts- random brand
boots- Rubi for Cotton On
metal necklace- Superb Bazaar
bangles- from HK, PFW, SM
XO.

9 comments:

  1. Love it, can't wait to see what you do next! Come check out my blog, maybe we can follow each other!
    Material Fixations

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you Meganne! Will check it out! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Nice top, love the pattern:D By the way follow you, mind to follow back?^^

    ReplyDelete
  4. I can't help but marvel at the way you wrote your post. :) Must try that restaurant one time when I'm in Makati - it sounds really good. Also, I love your outfit. The details at the back are a nice surprise.

    http://adlyvelasco.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  5. Celia- Thanks, sure! :)

    Adly- Wow thanks. I appreciate it! Yes, you should try it out when you're in the area. :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. nice outfit! I'm currently following your blog it would be awesome if you followed back I'm also a Pinay blogger :D

    http://steph-g.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...