Wednesday, May 9, 2012

Pink Punk

I've always wanted one of those ripped and shredded tops but I couldn't find one before. Now though there is an abundance of it in stores like Forever 21. Whyyy only now? Anyway, I shredded this shirt on my own and I'm quite happy with it. The text on the shirt's perfect for me as well as it says, "Adik sa Shopping" (Addicted to Shopping/Shopping Addict). Pak! Couldn't agree more. Haha! Decided to break the monotony by incorporating neon colors into this otherwise all-black ensemble. Neon bodycon skirt and neon dogtags. Like it? I hope so! :)


PS. ENTER MY GIVEAWAY HERE!!! 


top- gifted and DIY-ed
neon pink bodycon- Sachico
shoes- from Hong Kong
pull-ups stockings- from Singapore
neon dogtag- Pop Culture
bowler hat- H&M
XO.

5 comments:

  1. haha cute ng shirt mo "adik sa shopping" XD

    ReplyDelete
  2. LOVE the shirt and the shoes! =)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love your look! :) Love the statement tee and it's fringes..:) Great stockings too! :))

    Love,
    Mickey

    ReplyDelete
  4. Aww thank you Chyrel and Mickey! :)

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...