Thursday, May 24, 2012

Jolts Of Color

A late Happy Mothers' Day greeting from me to you and your mothers! These are just some of the photos that I took when we celebrated Mom's Day and the despidida dinner for my brother's family at Vikings! It was a bittersweet moment for all of us as we cherished the food and the time that we still had left with my sis-in-law and dearest niece, Sofia. We ate for about 5 hours (since it was a buffet meal harhar) so it was really an unforgettable dining experience too.

As for my outfit, I was feeling nostalgic of my HS days so I whipped out my chucks and wore 'em out again! Instead of wearing them with the usual street/casual get-up, I paired 'em with a dressier/girlier ensemble hence the mullet skirt. Injected jolts of color here and there with the help of my neon yellow necklace and cobalt blue bag. Hope you like it! :)

tank top- Trunkshow
mullet skirt- ARF
chucks- Converse
necklace- Forever21
bag- Tory Burch
XO.

4 comments:

  1. The food looks SO delicious.

    ReplyDelete
  2. i really love the color mix going on here, and i love ur hi low skirt! u look lovely and the food looks sooo yummy

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...