Monday, May 14, 2012

Check Up

Who would've known that the UST clinic hallway would make for a nice background for one of my outfit posts? Wore this simple get-up when I had my check-up 2 weeks ago. The stark white glass panels and sleek silver metal chairs just beckoned me to take photos. It turned out good if I may say so myself. The outfit definitely popped out from the snowy white background. Took very few photos 'coz people were actually sitting and staring on the side while my mom and I took these. Oh the things I'd do for this blog. :))


Real-time update: I just came from the airport to say goodbye to my dear niece and sis-in-law. I miss them already, it hurts. I wish I could fly to Canada right now instead of just skyping and waiting 5 years to see them in person. 


PS. JOIN MY BLOG GIVEAWAY HERE!!! :)


nordic print poncho- DV
jeans- Lee
shoes- Manels
XO.


5 comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...