Sunday, September 4, 2011

Skin Tone

Two posts in one night. Now that's something. I feel like I'm blogging like there's no tomorrow! Don't get used to it though, once term 2 resumes for me it's back to sporadic posts again. But since I'm still enjoying my term break, here's yesterday's outfit post! I wore this to this event so click this! Hee.

So much details in one look, yeah? But I liked how this outfit was sort of like a blank canvass for me. It was the perfect outfit to showcase some interesting little details and accessories. Looking at these photos now, I can't help but feel so happy. 'Coz this is what style blogging is all about for me. It's about documenting the day I wore this particular outfit and how I felt so freakin' good inside 'coz I loved what I was wearing. It's preserving the memory of these clothes and capturing that moment, that glorious moment of feeling so damn great in these clothes on photos. So yeah, some people might raise their eyebrows and think of what I'm doing as shallow but this is not just about being materialistic and conceited (although it is a bit conceited if you ask me haha). Because for me, fashion is a beautiful beautiful (and I had to repeat the word twice for emphasis...and I really have to stop this intrapersonal talk haha!) avenue for self-expression. I love fashion because this is my art. It's your art as well, my dear reader. I believe that I wake up everyday for my family, friends and for that one thing that I am supposed to do while I exist in this world. I don't have to be busy with different things, as long as I get to do that one thing that I love doing. I know of someone who was so awfully committed to his art. In the past, I thought it was a bit much that he never got tired of drawing even though it's what he always did on a daily basis. He even said that he loved his art more than any girl in the world. Well, I understand you now my friend...and I miss you. :)

So yeah, I really don't know why I just typed all of that. I'm just feeling really passionate about fashion tonight. Oh dear me, I need to sleep this off. Fast. Haha!

PS. I'm an outfit repeater. I wore this exact same shorts here. Haha! :)

Beige leotard-ish top- Bench
Tan culottes- ShopCapricious
Spike necklace- The Ramp
Floral watch- Guess
Bow belt- The Landmark
Muted gold flower bracelet- gifted
Black bead bracelets- Love Eyecandy
Apricot studded heels- Manels
Cambridge-inspired satchel- Coconut Gold
Single feather earring- Top Avenue

14 comments:

  1. I am in love with this outfit! the bag, shorts and belt!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. i love the outfit! I can wear this with my tan oxfords hehe! And yes to Coconut Gold's tab satchel! So pretty!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ganda mo! And I like your necklace ;)

    ReplyDelete
  4. i love your outfit:)
    plus your hair too *.*

    ReplyDelete
  5. love your belt and necklace! ;)

    stay awesome dear! :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love the neutral play of white beige and brown! great outfit Jonessa!

    ReplyDelete
  7. i love what you did with the different-colored nail polish against your neutral outfit. classic with a twist and lovely :)

    Following!

    xx,
    Ellen
    thelanguagerebels.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. love your outfit :D
    I'll definitely will following you if you follow me :D
    Decimal Shoes

    ReplyDelete
  9. I really like how polished your outfit looks like :) so classy :D

    ReplyDelete
  10. Love your skirt so cute :)
    and you are very pretty :)

    haideeandco.blogspot.com
    haideeandco.blogspot.com
    haideeandco.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  11. Jonessa, I love your shoes. Seriously. Love. Them.
    -GAYLE IS VOLATILE

    ReplyDelete
  12. I'm loving the way you put together this pieces, looks awesome!
    You look gorg too!;)

    I really like your blog, do you wanna follow each other?:)


    xoxo
    Antonia

    FASHION IMPERATIVE

    ReplyDelete
  13. THANK YOU SO SO MUCH FOR STOPPING BY, READING AND COMMENTING ON MY BLOG YOU GUYS! I REALLY APPRECIATE IT PLUS YOUR COMMENTS NEVER FAIL TO PUT A SMILE ON MY FACE! THANK YOU! :)

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...