Wednesday, July 13, 2011

Cool Colors

If you've read my previous post, I mentioned there that I went "dress-hunting" for a friend's debut. Well, this was my outfit on that day, July 2, 2011, a Saturday. Bought this color-block bodycon dress for a really cheap price (got it for only 389php!) at Landmark, Trinoma the night before the party. My personal formula when it comes to dressing up for a "one-time only" event (in my case a debut), go cheap and accessorize. (I mean, of course you still have to check if the material/fabric is nice.) So yeah, this look didn't cost me much. The shoes are from SM Dept. Store that I got for only 899php, and the pearl necklaces are a hundred each. I like how the overall look reminds me of partying in the Caribbeans what with the cool colors and all.

So here are some photos from that fun night.
Ara and the birthday girl Debbie. :)
Suede pumps for sale? Haha!
OH EM. May balagtasan? Haha! (Nevermind the weird hand gesture, just look at my eye-lash extensions Hahaha!)
Oh dear me. Proof that I had an amazing time that night. Can you tell that I was hyper? Haha!
Thank God I wore cyclings underneath my dress, I was practically flashing everyone with it when I got a teensy bit tipsy (haha in denial?). Another thing, although the outfit looked pretty, I learned that it's not advisable to wear layers of pearls to a party unless you want to get choked fashionably as you jump, jump and jump to the beat of the music and die eventually hahaha! It was a great party mainly because I was with my HS friends whom I haven't seen for so long. It's really amazing how I can laugh so hard (that it distorts my face) yet not be conscious of it and my every action and just be myself (my wapoise self) when I'm with them. The party wouldn't be as fun if they weren't there to enjoy it with me. Now I long to be reunited with them again.


Photo credits: Karla Galima

XO.

17 comments:

  1. you look so sexy in that dress! and yes to Landmark clothes! Super daming pretty dresses don! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. IKR Denise? Super tipid ka na tapos pretty pa din clothes! Haha! It's a matter of finding the right dress din kasi. :) Thank youuuu! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. cute outfit! :)

    http://dreamybubblebee.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  4. Nako nessa! Peg ko talaga yung photo na kinakausap mo sarili mo! From what I remember, ako kumuha nun? haha
    ("Since you're not capable of being the photog that night because you where drunk" drama) LOLOL! I miss this! ♥

    ReplyDelete
  5. Babe you can wear anything and get away with it! Yer so pretty!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hahaha Bea! I wasn't drunk! Only tipsy! :)) Thanks anyway for being the photog that night, super walang pics kung di ka nagtake over. HAHA

    ReplyDelete
  7. Yna- Aww thankiesss! *blushes*

    ReplyDelete
  8. Maganda ka parin kahit na sa wa-poise moment ka :) love love the color of the dress! :))

    ReplyDelete
  9. @Dianne- HAHAHAHA thank you I'm super kilig pero super natawa din ako sa comment mo! Haha! :)))

    ReplyDelete
  10. Hahaha! ofcourse! :) Pleasure to see all of our drunk/tipsy faces! LOLOL Pati ako nahilo in the end dahil ang kulit natin! :)))

    ReplyDelete
  11. those pop of colors are too incredible! what a party that must have been.

    following you.

    ReplyDelete
  12. You look so sexy in that outfit! I love the 11th photo, yung puro shoes niyo. Gusto ko yung shoes mo and yung leopard print! :D

    ReplyDelete
  13. you look lovely! blue and red is my all time favorite colour combo!

    ReplyDelete
  14. Wow, si Irish ba yang nakadilaw? Oh hi! I like your blog btw :)

    ReplyDelete
  15. @nicoco- yes si Irish nga yun! How do you know her? Oh and thank youuuu! :)

    ReplyDelete
  16. pretty and chic dress, jonessa!:) loving the colors!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...