Sunday, July 10, 2011

Friday I'm In Love

I don't care if Monday's blue
Tuesday's grey and Wednesday too
Thursday I don't care about you
It's Friday I'm in love

My favorite day of the week. Then again who doesn't like Fridays? Usually, I can't be bothered to dress-up for school because I commute from Q.C. all the way to Taft and I don't wanna attract unnecessary attention that could put me in an uncomfortable situation. But I make an exception on Fridays. Why? It's my non-haggard school day 'coz I get to attend one class only and that's my literature elective (8:00am-9:30am). I also noticed that lately, I've been exerting extra effort to doll up 'coz in that class, (aside from the fact that I love my lit classes) I found a motivation a.k.a. crush who inspires me to get over my laziness in dressing-up for school. Haha! Plus, every Friday I fetch my mom at work and we go on dates and the woman doesn't like me going out not looking decent and pretty. Haha! So 2 weeks ago, we went on another date and she treated me to lunch and I had the yummiest salmon carbonara ever (too bad I didn't bring my cam!) then we met her officemates at UCC for dessert and coffee and while they were chit-chatting about taxes and parenting, I went to Lavish Lashes Studio to get eye-lash extensions. I love the result but the process of putting them on and the adhesive stung and my eyes were red for days I looked like I was on drugs. Haha! After that, my mom accompanied me to look for a dress that I'd wear on my friend's debut (will blog about it soon).

So yeah. This was my outfit 2 Fridays ago (though I wore tights underneath and took 'em off after class haha!). It's basically an outfit remix. But I don't really like wearing new clothes/shoes in school (baka masira due to flood and rain like my fave pair of floral oxfords huhu). I like saving 'em for dates with friends and events. Oh diba. Haha!



XO.

12 comments:

  1. Pinapapasok kayo kahit ganyan kaikli yung skirt? HUHU Samin bawaaaallll. :( CSB is so strict. :( </3

    ReplyDelete
  2. i just pull my skirt down and i wore tights underneath. And i avoided the DO like it's the plague. hahah Plus I'm too short that skirts don't look maiksi on me (though i rarely wear skirts to school din). Haha!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love love this look! You look like a barbie to me in this outfit! :) Anyway, where did you buy your bag ? Lovet!

    http://dgap.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  4. hi dianne! the satchel;s from Trinket Royale Manila. :) Thank youuu!

    ReplyDelete
  5. you look really great, jonessa! great layering and cute tutu!

    ReplyDelete
  6. lovin the outfit! Where did you get the oxfords? :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Thanks Ava! :)

    Denise my mom got it for me when she went to Taiwan. :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. You look lovely! xx

    http://stylefashionvintagebaby.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  9. i super adore everything in this look! :)) nice one girl. <3

    http://anneholica.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  10. Thank you Bethany and Anne! :)

    ReplyDelete
  11. you look so pretty!!! and your skirt is beautiful!! you look like a barbie <3

    ReplyDelete
  12. love your tutu skirt and those oxfords! =)

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...