Tuesday, September 14, 2010

Playing Stylista

Phooey. Finally back to blogging but alas, I don't bring you an outfit post. I've been "Looklet-ing" for two days straight now because I've been too lazy to take outfit shots of myself and I really want to go shopping but I'm broke at the moment so this is the next best thing to shopping. Well not really. Haha!

How I wish I was wearing these:

I'm 18 already but I can't seem to outgrow playing paperdolls, (I have an almost similar post about playing paper dolls and if you're interested in reading it, CLICK HERE) well in this case online dress-up games. Haha! I dunno, ever since I was a child, I've always had a great fascination for paper dolls mostly because of the clothes. I guess seeing the pretty "paper clothes" was one of the many things which influenced my dream of becoming a fashion designer someday.

Here are some of my past styling creations in my Looklet account. :) Oh bummer, school already ended my very short term break.

Outfit post'll be up on the blog tomorrow! :)

Much Love,

ScarletApril

3 comments:

  1. i adore the SHERLOCK HOLMES picture. xD

    ReplyDelete
  2. @ching and aisa- thank you girls! glad you like it!:)

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...