Saturday, September 25, 2010

Little Black Dress to Long Black Dress (LBD-LBD)

It's been a week since my last post but finally I bring you an outfit post today! :)

I've been seeing a lot of maxi skirts on chictopia and the blogosphere and I like how these long skirts (somehow) remind me of the 90's that I decided to try this "long-skirt-trend" myself! Hee. However, I do not own any maxi skirts--yet--so I just improvised using my mom's LBD.

ET VOILA!

The
Little Black Dress turned into the Long Black Dress (LBD to LBD)! Instant long dress! HAHA!

Worn as a Little Black Dress.

And now, worn as a Long Black Dress. Haha!

And here's when the "styling" confusion started. I didn't know which make-up went well with the whole look! In the first few photos, my hair was down and I had on the smokey-eye make-up with the pale pink lips and in the next shots, I had on a fresh face, ruby red lips and my hair was up! So...which of the two "looks" do you guys prefer more for this outfit? Haha! Sorry, I'm a perfectionist like that. :))

In the end though, I went for the fresh face and ruby red lips. (Well that's because I was too tired to re-apply my make-up after washing my face!) Haha!

So far, school has been kind to me and I've been seeing more of my college BFF Anna, this term since we have the same break time. I don't feel that much lonely anymore unlike last term when I only had Meli by my side. Not that I didn't enjoy being with her. It's just that I missed my college BFF, that's all. Also, this term proves to be exciting since I'm already having my photography classes at the uni! I am indeed very excited. :)


Oh and before I leave, wanna say hello to my new followers! Thanks so much for reading and appreciating my blog! It means so much to me. :')


'Til the next post!
ScarletApril xx

5 comments:

  1. nice one jonessa! I really like this one :)

    xx, Channie

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great outfit! I should invest more on pieces like that.. I'm loving both look :)

    The November Girl
    Join My Giveaway!

    ReplyDelete
  3. @channie- thankies girl!glad you liked it! :)

    @nadine- thankies dear!:)

    @nadia- thank you! yeah, it would be really handy if you invest in pieces such as this. :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. They're both great, but I definitely prefer the LBD !

    See U !

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...