Friday, June 8, 2012

Mysteries

Named this post after the mysteries of the rosary because of an inside joke between me and the person whom I met when I wore this outfit out. This was my "anti-date look" actually. Haha! I was feeling quite pissed and rebellious that day to be honest so instead of being all cutesy, girly, and feminine, I chose to wear something that was the complete opposite of those things. I still kept the look slightly preppy, clean, and not too busy so it'd still be very "me" though. :)

loose tee- Forever21
leather shorts- H&M
polka tights- from HongKong
brogues- custom made
bowler hat- H&M
leopard clutch- from HongKong
XO.

5 comments:

  1. like ko forever ang style mo girl!!!!lavet!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. like ko forever ang style mo girl!!!!lavet!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. aww Gie! Ikaw love kita foreverrrr! mwaaah!

    ReplyDelete
  4. what mystery is this? joyful, glorious, or sorrowful?

    ReplyDelete
  5. anon- i think i know you. haha! sad to say, it's sorrowful ;)

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...