Wednesday, June 13, 2012

Mustard, Lace, and Leopard

The first Philippine Fashion Week Holiday show I watched this year was that of Jun Jun Cambe's. Memorable night not because of the show but because this was the first time I went alone coming from our home in QC to SMX. Woah, huge feat for me that one. Haha! If you must know, I am practically dependent on my whole family. So yeah, a cab ride alone and having a poor sense of direction were enough to make me sick the whole time I was on the road going to SMX. Hee. 


As for my outfit, my little sister called this the "big-sister-ang-yaman-mo-lang-tingnan" look. Hahaha! Lace, pearls and a good quality bag would help achieve this look, I guess. What do you think? 


lace top- gifted by my sis-in-law
mullet skirt- thrifted
shoes- F-STOP
bag- Michael Kors
pearl necklace- SM Dept. store
 XO.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...