Monday, July 22, 2013

Prison Break

This would be odd but my inspiration for this outfit is a jail cell. The stripes would be the prison bars, the gold chainlink necklace would be the binding chains, and the tattered shirt symbolizes the unglamorous living conditions. And if I were to complete this "fantasy"; I would have gotten out of prison---with my crime being a "shopping addict" (as imprinted on my shirt)---in this outfit and equipped with a deadly weapon that came in the form of my spiked platforms. What do you think?

DIY shirt- Mom's
pencil skirt- random brand
shoes- Oasap
bag- Furla
shades, necklace, earrings, neon yellow bandeau- Forever 21
watch- Guess
bracelets- Divi
 XO.

6 comments:

  1. Most outfits out there has been done and out-done. This is one of the unique outfits i've ever seen. Love how you make these pieces work. Good job ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Haha why thank you Abstractednote! :)

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...