Thursday, May 23, 2013

Chill Bill

Denims and loafers. These are the comfiest items that one could have in their closet. But in my case, I upped the style factor (and ouch factor too) just a tad by picking studded loafers instead of the normal/printed ones and by wearing a floral corset underneath my chambray/denim blouse. Comfort and a little edge are interesting together. Anyway, here's a preview of our newly renovated house in my province Buhi, CamSur. Went there last week for the opening and blessing of the house and the quaint coffee shop my mom put up there. I'm proud of my family for the great outcome. We didn't get any interior designers and architects but my uncle and mom did a very good job with the design/style/structure/light fixtures/furniture and all the interesting tiny details in the house. Now we can have a more comfortable stay there when we visit during the holidays. Most importantly, I'm sure our late grandparents would be proud of their son (my uncle) and daughter (my mom) for bringing life, light, and commerce into our ancestral home once again. No longer will it be shrouded in the dark and joked about for its haunted house qualities. :)

chambray, necklace- Forever 21
denim shorts- Divi
shoes- S&H
XO.

4 comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...