Tuesday, February 25, 2014

Skirting The Issue

Pencils skirts are kind of my thing lately. Having been sent to the Office of Student Behavior twice now for wearing short hemmed skirts with a corresponding punishment of attending a seminar aptly called Turning Over A New Leaf (I had to pinch myself real hard under the table to keep myself from bursting into a fit of snarky and disdainful laughter in front of this stern officer) just made me more determined to ditch my itty bitty skirts...for a while. And yes, I wore this outfit to school Mr. Skirt Police. 

top- from years ago
skirt- Forever 21
shoes- Zalora 
XO.

3 comments:

  1. Whaaat forreals? Thats the name of the seminar? Plus points for the not-so-witty name hahah lols :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. So cute and classy! Love the polkadot skirt! :))

    http://dreamybubblebee.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...