Saturday, November 2, 2013

Dress It Up

Mom bought this dress for me so I've no idea of its brand. I get lazy to do my own shopping sometimes and that's when she steps in to supply me with her choice of clothing. You can see how youthful and playful she is when it comes to fashion for her age. Admittedly, I wouldn't pick this for myself since I don't normally wear dresses (and a printed one at that), but I thought it'd be fun to be her human doll and indulged her by wearing this. So what do you guys think? :)
XO.

6 comments:

  1. Love the print and cutting of your dress! Gorgeous! :)

    http://dreamybubblebee.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you so much Indah! My mom will be delighted to know that :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. You actually look good in that dress. Mother really knows best! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Some truth in cliches/adages, right? Thanks Chyrel! :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love your dress and shoes too!
    You look gorgeous! :)


    -xoxo, FRANCES
    http://hayleytanya.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thank you Frances! Glad to know that :)

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...