Tuesday, September 3, 2013

Casual Sophisticate

I had been such a busy bee. So much so that for the month of August I got to publish 2 blog entries only! I don't think that has ever happened to me before until now. Forgive me. I am back to blogging now though as I had just finished with my first term as a *legit* fashion design student. Gosh. I am over the moon.

Now, now, I feel like my writing has gone rusty! Please bear with my stunted thoughts and fragmented writing! For sure I'll get my groove back soon.

Here's an outfit that I wore to a celebratory date with my main man at our new favorite wine place, Terry's at The Podium! I went for a pencil skirt because my thighs are still blemished and currently healing from ant-bites. Curse them ants. The itching is just pure torture! I was just being a sweet girl. Get it? Sweet and...ants? Alright, I'll stop. Haha! Since I didn't wanna go the prim and proper route like I did before, I made it look casual by pairing my skirt with a simple t-shirt and wedge sneakers. The result was a fresh and interesting contrast of casual and sophisticated. What do you think?

top- random brand
skirt- Forever 21
sneaks- S&H
bag- Kenneth Cole
XO.

6 comments:

  1. Congrats! you finished your first term as a fashion design student :) I hope you blog often, i love reading your posts and looking on your outfit posts :) By the way, i like your skirt! It makes you look sophisticated <3

    xoxo,
    SHERLAINE
    .never settle for less.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sherlaine- Wow thank you oh so much! I will definitely work on being an active blogger! Haha thank you for your kind words! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yay on your first term! Tell me about it pag nagkita haa! Soon!

    Xo,
    K ❤

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks Bea! Sure I'll kwento soon! Hope available ka na busy girl! :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love the outfit. :) Hate ants as well :||| Sweet niyo kasi ni m!! hehe :D

    ReplyDelete
  6. Ava- Hahaha thank you! Hindi naman masyado. Saktong sweet lang. :D

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...