Friday, August 9, 2013

Quirky Twirky

The skater skirt is one of the easiest things to wear this season, no wonder it has been the uniform of college gals like me who don't have to wear uniforms in their universities. Although this piece of clothing is seen on almost everyone in my campus, I'm not gonna stop sporting it anytime soon and you'll probably see more of it just in different colors and prints only 'coz it has been my default attire whenever I'm lazy to think of a more creative outfit. This may very well pass as my comfy sweats. And since this post does not offer anything too out-of-the-box, I'm just showing you how I paired this skirt with a quirky top that somehow makes up for the plainness of the look. Silver metal pieces like the spikes on my loafers and collar necklace add a touch of toughness to this otherwise playful and young look.

One little anecdote about this outfit that I'm going to let you in on as well is that when I wore this I wasn't my happiest...and yet the vibrant hues helped elicit chirpier emotions within me that somehow made the day a little bit rosier for me. And that, I think, is just one of the many contributions of fashion in my life. :)

top- Pink Manila
skirt- Cotton On
shoes- S&H
necklace- F-Stop
XO.

4 comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...