Thursday, April 25, 2013

Pink Printed Suit

On this day I was tasked to be the photog for my mom's party once again. It was agreed upon that the guests all wear their favorite colors. Guess what mine is. Haha. Mine's red actually but I was surprised to learn that I didn't own any red clothes so I figured my next fave color would do. It was raining when I wore this out btw so the blazer and pants weren't too stuffy for me. I played with two different prints here but it all worked cohesively because of the same pantones in this look. I was going for a girly and more playful version of a man's suit. So what do you guys think?

blazer, pants, necklace, tank top- Forever21
shoes- Hong Kong
bag- Nine West
XO.

3 comments:

  1. i love your blazer and pants!:) the bag and shoes match pa with cute bows!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh my gosh! I love, love your outfit! Pink overload.:)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Omg you’re so cute!!
    Much love,
    Wengie
    http://www.wengie.com

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...