Monday, April 16, 2012

Pink and Black

How's summer treating you? I'm making the most out of mine 'coz my sabbatical is about to end soon so I've been going out left and right (as you may have noticed). Tomorrow I'm gonna leave Manila again and this time we're going to Bohol. I haven't started packing yet but no worries since my mom bought us a lot of new clothes for our Bohol Getaway! The woman just can't stop herself from shopping every freaking time she goes on a trip. Haha! 


Anyway, this was my outfit on our first day in our province, Buhi (CamSur). I built my whole look around this detachable sequined peterpan collar from Flatterbuy. This was originally just a maxi skirt and striped tank top but when I layered on a mesh-y/net-y tank over the striped one, it created this lace-y look from afar. Don't you think that the collar made such a huge and interesting difference on this otherwise simple outfit? You can win one of these cute collars on my upcoming giveaway! Stay tuned! :)


striped tank top- Trunkshow
mesh top- Landmark
maxi skirt- Summersault
cork wedges- DV
envelope bag- from Hong Kong
bangle- from Hong Kong
detachable collar- c/o Flatterbuy

XO.


5 comments:

  1. I love the clutch dear! And that collar added such a cute vibe!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You look gorgeous. Have a fantastic trip! :)


    xo Joana

    ReplyDelete
  3. i first saw this in teen vogue and it's gorgeous. :)

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...