Sunday, April 22, 2012

Paint My Summer

It looks like I'm wearing a dress made out of canvas with colorful paint brushstrokes on it, right? Ahh well summer's perfect for dresses like this. I wore this on our first day in Bohol, actually. I came straight from the airport so I opted to wear something that was comfy, breezy and made the people who saw me that day feel that summer really was in its full swing here in the Philippines! Haha! Actually, I was wearing a bright green linen blazer over this dress at the airport to keep me warm from the A/C and just took it off when we landed in Bohol so you could really say that I was more of an eyesore/walking crayola to those who were unfortunate enough to come across me. Haha! Completed the look with equally blinding and bright accessories like this bib necklace from Simone's Closet and stone-encrusted jelly flats. I was right in choosing to wear this pair 'coz we went to an underground cave that afternoon where a small body of water was found and the ground was moist. I didn't need to change into flipflops! Good decision right there, Jonessa! *pats thyself on the back!*

PS. Have you joined my giveaway yet? Lots of prizes are awaiting you! :)

shoes- 168
necklace- Simone's Closet
hat- Landmark
rings and neon bracelet- c/o Bubbles
bead bracelets- acquired from different trips
sunnies- H&M
XO.

5 comments:

  1. THIS DRESS IS AMAZING!!!!!!!! =D I LOVE THE LOOK....the mask ring is so lovely...
    MUCH LOVE CHARI T
    (Deep Fried Stilettos)xoxo.....

    ReplyDelete
  2. Jonessa! You look adorable and gorgeous! :) I miss you!


    hearts,
    Melai of Style and Soul

    ReplyDelete
  3. That was creatively amazing...I love the accesories and the dress. :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thaaaank you Chari, Melai and Ivana! I appreciate it! :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wow! That's all i can say. :) i started following your blog. Btw, thanks for the suggestions! :)) youre really a good help for my show.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...