Thursday, May 5, 2011

Summer Layers

I don't mean to frighten you guys but yeah...here are photos of me goofing off with my little sister who takes my outfit shots. Haha!
(white cotton dress-Mom's | floral tunic-Mom's | rings-Anagon and Eastwood | necklace-The Ramp | bag-Follow Your Heart | belt-Abbey's (oh noes your belt is still with me abbey!) sandals-Janylin | turban-Flatterbuy)
Been sporting the orange lippy for quite a while and I'm lovin' it! Perfect for summer and I got it for a really cheap price from my good friend Abbey! Would you believe that I got it for only 50php?! Haha!
Earrings gifted by my BFF Rachelle! I know you're reading this REJ! Thankies! :*
Just because it's summer doesn't mean I can't layer up, right? I mean, it's easy to layer clothing when you're just wearing a light cotton tank-dress and breezy floral tunic! Then put your hair up in a high bun and keep those bangs away your forehead by wearing a turban and you're good to go! The key is wearing breathable and light fabrics this summer if you still want to layer up. Haaay it truly is a challenge to dress up under this intense Manila heat! I'll keep this post short since I couldn't think of anything more to say. Oh and before I go, thank you soooo much for congratulating me on my previous post! I really appreciate all the support and the comments you guys! Thank you!
And here's Mama wearing the exact same tunic and tank-dress that I'm wearing here (she just styled it differently though). She wore this when she went to Bora 2 weeks ago. Hee. Thought I'd share this photo since the clothes I'm wearing on this post are practically hers plus it's Mother's Day! Haha! Her sunflower slippers crack me up sooo much! Haha!

XO.


Follow my blog with bloglovin

20 comments:

  1. CUTE is your tunic! :) Love it to bits! It's great how you styled it.♥

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thaaank you Abbie! Glad you love it! <3 :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. love the layering even though it's summer there!:) cute earrings too, jonessa!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. great stylin'! :) I love your necklace and bag!! <3

    Love,
    Mickey

    ReplyDelete
  5. cool jacket!!!

    xoxo jenna
    http://thepetiteblog.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. I LOVE your blog! I hope we can follow each other!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I LOVE YOUR FLORAL TUNIC <3

    ReplyDelete
  8. love your mom's tunic. this outfit is sooo perfect for summer! :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. love the lips and the necklace. :)

    ReplyDelete
  10. super cool mom! =)i like this post!

    ReplyDelete
  11. You're so cute!! I hope my mom would somehow be as game as your mommy! :) Love this!!

    ReplyDelete
  12. i love the cute nails! You look adorable! I found you in Chictopia!
    I hope we can follow each other!:)
    Followed you!

    ReplyDelete
  13. I love your sandals. :). Do you happen to know if that design is still available?. thanks..

    ReplyDelete
  14. Hi!I don't think so. I bought it a long time ago so it probably isn't available anymore. Thank you though! :)

    ReplyDelete
  15. Lolz at the 4th picture, ang cute mo haha! I looooove your necklace, Jonessa! Your mom is equally stylish. Happy Mother's Day to your mom! :)

    PS: I tagged you HERE!

    Lee of [Caffeinated Epiphanies]

    ReplyDelete
  16. great outfit ....love the shoes!!

    www.mapleandvine.com

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...