Monday, May 16, 2011

PFW: Eric Delos Santos, Jerome Salaya Ang & Sassa Jimenez

Look at the blurred background part of my photos! Definitely blurred-liscious (though not really bokeh-liscious). It's because I'm using my new 75-300mm zoom lens! Well it's not really new since I've had it for a very long time. I didn't dare use it before ('coz I didn't know how to!) plus it's damn heavy! Anyway, when my cousin Mariel shot these, she was actually a couple of houses away from where I was standing haha! This has got to be my fave outfit yet! It's comfy without sacrificing style. Easy chic. Wore this on Day 6 of PFW presenting Eric Delos Santos, Jerome Salaya Ang and Sassa Jimenez. The show was great if I do say so myself. My fave was Jerome's collection. It reminded me tremendously of McQueen. The moment the 1st model stepped foot on the runway I was captivated already. The styling was done very well. The models' hair-do reminded me of Rihanna's huge red hair-slash-Marie Antoinette while I can't help thinking that the make-up was inspired by Voldemort (prosthetics were used for the models' make-up and had slits for noses). It was uhh-mazing! Creepy beautiful FTW! I loved that the girls all looked hideous which in turn highlighted and showcased the garments beautifully! (photos courtesy of Status )
Carla and her hubby were there also! Here's a (sneaky) shot of Carla's Kermit Tesoro platforms. Fierce!
Sassa Jimenez' collection. Bold and solid colored drape-y garments dominated the runway.
Lois, Jonard, Joma, En, Mariel, Miguel and Neil.
This time I went with my cuz Mariel (while her friend Miguel tagged along), En and Rachelle.
Philippine Fashion Week 2011 was a success, I daresay. Thank you to En for (forcibly) inviting us. Hehe. If she didn't, we prolly wouldn't even think to sign up for it. We like to think of her as our agent of sorts. Haha! Anyway, next PFW I think I might sign up for myself and bring my mom and my HS friends with me. It was taxing but I loved the experience! :)


XO.

19 comments:

  1. i love your outfit babe plus the textured shrug! :) and btw how much is your new lens? I am planning to get a new for my camera too hehe:)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi denise! I'm not really sure about the price of my lens. Kasi it was just a gift from my brother. Anyway, thank you for the compliment! =)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love carla! so fasssyon! and of course so do all of you! love the lens!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. You know, I was kinda hoping to see you there, Jonessa. :) I really love your blog, you're the type of blogger whose style just comes out naturally, hindi pilit. Too bad went during the days you didn't.
    And Jerome Salaya's collection is very McQueen...Don't know how to feel about that. Haha!

    Mars of fashion insouciance

    ReplyDelete
  5. I really love the styling of F21! Looking forward to the next PFW!:D

    ReplyDelete
  6. Lovely photos
    Love it!!!

    Visit my new blog :)

    http://therubberdoll.com/

    Kisses from pepa :X

    ReplyDelete
  7. Thanks Ava! Sana you were there din! :)

    Mars- Awww that just makes my heart melt! Thank you thank you soooo much for that! It really means a lot to me. <3 anyway, sayang nga na I wasn't able to see you irl! hope to meet you soon! As for the McQueen-ish collection...well it's either you hate it or love it lang naman. Haha!

    @neil- Yes F21's styling was great pero i really liked Ang's din eh. =))Yes, yes til the next PFW! :)

    @pepa- Thank youuuu! sure honey will go check out your blog! :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  9. love the jumpsuit! and how you paired it with the shrug :) xoxo Cheryl

    ReplyDelete
  10. Can't take my eyes off the shrug!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Hello I saw you but I was too shy to approach you and Nicole. Maybe in the blogger's united event, I can see you two again :)

    ReplyDelete
  12. yna- Yes, hope we could see each other in the blogger's united event! see you there! :)

    ReplyDelete
  13. AWESOME blog! i'm following! Checkout my fashion magazine: http://goportmagazine.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  14. Hi sure will go check out your mag now! thanks for dropping by! =)

    ReplyDelete
  15. Nice outfit as always! i LOOOOVE your shrug, Jonessa!

    PS: Isipin na lang natin it's never too late to do what we want! Thank you for your comment ^___^

    Lee [spunkandglam.blogspot.com]

    ReplyDelete
  16. i've always been in awe of kermit's shoes, im just not sure if i can walk in them! i love your cardi! where'd you get it? :)

    ps. Having a Satchel Clutch etc giveaway, you might want to check it out.

    ReplyDelete
  17. that girl in the blue dress and yellow bag is so pretty.

    ReplyDelete
  18. Yes yes, Nicole is indeed pretty, eh?:)thanks for dropping by! :)

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...