Sunday, December 26, 2010

Polka Dot It!

How'd your Christmas go? Me, I had an "okay" Christmas. It wasn't as fun as last year's but I didn't mind as long as I got to spend it with my family and celebrate Jesus' birthday. It was "okay" because only me and my yaya stayed up late 'til midnight to wait for Christmas eve 'coz everybody else went to sleep early. KJ much. Haha! There was no Noche Buena for us this time 'coz my mom fell ill and we were very few in numbers this year so Ate and Mama felt like there was no need to prepare a grand feast. I still think it was sad. Haha! So that night, I just spent it eating my homemade refrigerated cake (miserably) while watching Harry Potter and the Chamber of Secrets on HBO with my yaya. Haha! We did celebrate in the morning and the afternoon so at least I got to eat something new and scrumptious apart from the blah food that I normally eat on ordinary days. Hahaha!

(polo-Babo | polka sweater-The Landmark | sneaks-Keds)
Greetings from me and my 'lil sis! :)
I'm excited for New Year though. My fave cousin is going to spend the rest of her Xmas vacay here so yay for that! My big sister better unleash the "good cook" in her and whip up some delish dishes this New year celeb for the Media Noche or else...there'll be chaos in the kitchen 'coz of me trying to cook something and destroy the kitchen in the process. She wouldn't like that now, would she? Bwahaha!

PS. Have you noticed my new hair color? A bit reddish for me, though it was supposed to be a light golden brown shade. Oh well, guess I'll just have to wait for it to fade a little. :)

Much Love,
Scarlet April xx

5 comments:

  1. Nice photos! Lalo na yung 3rd one. You look so cute in that outfit. i LOVE the polka dot sweater! pati yung oversized bow ring. Happy holidays girl! <3

    Lee [spunkandglam.blogspot.com]

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awww sayang naman! why were your family kj! once a year lang naman yun :( But glad you did kind of "celebrated" it even it was with your yaya :) Love the polka dot sweater... a bit early for new year, eh? LOL

    ReplyDelete
  3. @ lee- hi lee! thannnnk you! happy holidays to you too! :)

    @hazel- kaya nga eh. haha! thank youuu! yes, that was my intention, polka dots for new year kahit na medyo maaga pa. haha! :))

    ReplyDelete
  4. http://legallypinayeunice.blogspot.com/2010/12/legally-pinays-first-giveaway.html

    join my first giveaway! :)
    merry christmas sweetheart! :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. LOVE you wearing these Keds sneakers!! More please.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...