Thursday, December 23, 2010

Been awhile...

Long time no...er, blog? Haha! Sorry for the lack of blog updates, I've been making the most out of my vacay by constantly going out with my different barkadas thus leaving me tired (or maybe just too lazy) to blog about things. Anyway, this outfit post with my BFF Mel had been taken a few weeks back. She spent the night here at home after a night out with the rest of my HS gang and then shot these photos in the afternoon.
So...here are the reasons for my being AWOL in the blogosphere (not that you guys asked for it but please let me share haha):
Went to support and watch my good friend Ara's play at ADMU. Dinner at Eastwood right after, then cocktails at Cantina in Katipunan. Sleepover at my house after that and then took the outfit shots (with my BFF) the morning after.
Angelique's Japanese-themed debut on Dec. 19, 2010. I went as a schoolgirl wearing my 'lil niece's preschool uniform. Haha! Altered the waistband a bit so that it would allow me to breathe and EAT, it was a debut after all. Epic night, though if I'm being perfectly honest, it was the longest and most agonizing debut I ever went to (not because her party was a disaster or anything. Just saw someone there who made me sad, anxious and mad all at the same time.) Haha! But I am so glad/grateful for this night 'coz it closed a chapter of my life that I am now willing to leave behind. :)

Reunion with my grade school BFF Rachelle (she moved to the UK with her family)! 5 years was too long and we've missed her terribly! So glad she's spending Christmas and New year here in the Phil! :)

Advance Merry Christmas everyone!

Hope everyone's doing well!
Much Love,
ScarletApril xx

4 comments:

  1. hey we're having a blog contest! hope you join. check it out

    http://charnina.blogspot.com/2010/12/christmas-special-contest-story-to.html

    ReplyDelete
  2. awww nice top you got. mickey mouse. :D

    ReplyDelete
  3. Looks like you had so much fun! I'm loving your high waisted shorts!

    xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  4. You girls look so cute in your outfits on the first few photos :) and the other photos looks so fun!:)

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...