Friday, July 9, 2010

Purchases As Of Late

Sorry for the unannounced hiatus. I've been very busy with school what with midterms finally in its full swing and reports and researches all piled up, all the studying and stuff left me drained out and dead tired to blog in my spare time.

Anyway, now that I'm finally back to blogging, I'll leave you with a short post about my recent purchases which I bought using the money that I earned from tutoring my little sister. Haha! I know, it seems bratty to get paid by your mom for tutoring your own kid sister but I wasn't the one who proposed the idea but her! And what was a girl in dire need of shopping money to do? Of course I didn't object! :)

I bought these pretty little shoesies on Wednesday when my mom and I went on a short trip to Forever21. Sadly, I wasn't able to buy anything from the store but my mom was able to take home 3 pretty garments with her! So jealous. But not really. Haha! Odd. I dunno, I just didn't have that "Becky-Bloomwood-Confessions-of-a-Shopaholic-moment" where the mannequins came to life in her imagination and enticed her to buy the green scarf and all that shizz. Don't get me wrong, I am extremely thrilled that Forever21 has finally hit our shores and that I love what they offer in the store but that day, I guess the clothes just didn't speak to me. You can say that I was a bit disappointed. I was waiting for that "my heart skipped a beat" feeling when I see that item which I know I have to get. I hope I'm making sense here. Haha! But I didn't leave the glorious premises of the mall empty-handed. ;)

Shoes:
Tan strappy flats- Babo
Floral Oxfords- Trunk Show

I guess I'm not too sad and unfortunate after all. :))


Much Love,
ScarletApril xx

6 comments:

  1. i love the floral oxfords!!!:) *jealous*

    ReplyDelete
  2. @aisa- hahaha!!! thank you, glad you love it. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. wow love the oxfords I'll get one for myself too!:)

    ReplyDelete
  4. i was supposed to buy the floral oxfords from Ichigo, but I was hesitant so I bought the mauve synthetic leather oxfords. Btw, Zara is on a sale! Heaven! I went to Shang with my best friend to shop. We actually came from Megamall, bec. I accompanied her to Forever 21. And like you, she was not able to buy the items there because the place was too crowded and she hated the long line for paying. :))

    ReplyDelete
  5. i love the strappy flats! need to get me a pair of those!

    ReplyDelete
  6. @ denise- yes! go get one for yourself too!:)
    @melissa- sad. i guess, i'll just come back to f21 when they finally have new stocks of clothes! :)
    @chevy mae- thanks dear! :)

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...