Sunday, July 11, 2010

My Bestfriend's Wedding...erm, Capping.

Had so much fun last Friday when I went out to support my HS BFF on her capping day. I was so damn happy for her that I could not help but tear up while she marched her way to her seat and during the capping ceremony. Supportive BFF much? My, my, time really does fly so fast. It was just like yesterday when Mel and I, clad in our blue and white uniforms, were just singing our hearts out in the wind in front of the classroom window during our freshman year in HS. And look at us now, she's officially a student nurse, preparing to render medical service to the people while I'm a CommArts major dealing with the media/film industry. *sighs*

This is what I wore to the event. After seeing the pics, it was then that I realized that I was lacking something here and I couldn't quite put my finger on it. And that is what I get for not planning my outfit ahead of time. Tsktsk. Oh well. (thinks to self that I would wear this exact same outfit again next time but only better) Aha! I'm a perfectionist like that. Hee. :>

Trying on Mel's nurse cap. How do I look? I guess nursing's not my thaaang. Haha!

After the looong ceremony, Mel's family treated us to dinner at Don Henrico's and the night couldn't have been more perfect! Dinner spent with my bestfriend and the food being scrumptiously Italian was the perfect combi to end my Friday night. :)

Outfit posts soon to come,
ScarletApril xx

4 comments:

  1. what a lovely friendship between you and your BFF!so inspiring and the food looks great!I like your bag sis were did you buy it?:)

    O and btw, you might want to shop at my STORE

    ReplyDelete
  2. lovely friendship indeed..

    the food photos were really tempting :P

    have a nice day!

    kawaiionegaishimasu.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. @denise- thanks girl! the bag was sent from Spain by my Uncle. Oh and ok, i'll go check it out dear! :)

    @mariko- thank you...glad you love the photos and our friendship. haha. you have a nice day too! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. nice eye makeup ;-) really love the eyeliner thing.

    how do nurses manage to look neat all the time? ;-)

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...