Friday, July 16, 2010

Epic Weekend! (part 2)

Part two of my Epic Weekend post...

Woke up to this last Sunday after a night of dancing and merry-making. :)

Ugh. Ugly shot. Frowning face. The morning after.

Haha! Of course we had to conduct a pseudo photoshoot in the bathroom! :D

Pamee and I. Happy birthday sweetie! :*

I now want to live in a flat in New York.

After having so much fun that weekend, I swear I had a little "hang-over" from the epicness of it all. While at school, all I'd do was daydream about my weekend. Haha! And now, it's back to reality(school) for me. This week, it's all about being busy for MassComm and IntFilm. *sighs*

Much Love,

ScarletApril xo

3 comments:

  1. Love the bathtub shot. So cute!!!:) And love your outfit!:) Cute sandals. Saw that at Preview I'm thinking of getting a pair too. Hehe.

    http://ipaxme.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. hi aisa! haha! you should get a pair na din! it practically goes with everything! thanks for the sweet comment!:)

    ReplyDelete
  3. This looks almost too much fun. (:

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...