Saturday, May 8, 2010

Scarlet April Goes Old Hollywood!

At last! My debut pics are here! Here's the theme of my debut...

Old Hollywood.

I have always been fascinated with the golden period in Hollywood hence the theme of my debut. I was very hands-on with the designing of my gown and the decorating of the place so it was very thrilling to have seen all of these notions materialize right before my very eyes that night. :)
Yes, I asked for my very own marquee...
my scrumptious and moist banana birthday cake. :)
zebra and leopard printed table cloths and feather boas wrapped 'round glasses...
food served by VS&F...
Elation provided the booze... ;D
black and white feathers sticking out of thy red roses...
The grand staircase...
My throne for that night... :)
Welcome to Hollywood baby.
It was a night of fashion, glamour, fun and red lipstick. More pictures on my next post. :)

5 comments:

  1. wow like the theme of your debut!so nice!and i love the zebra print!where's the venue anyway?:) i wanna see your gown!:)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey there.:) Thank you! I'm so glad you like it. It was held in The Grand Terrace in QC. I'll post my gown soon. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow, I'm sure you had a blast on your debut!
    I got here thru your chictopia account. I've started following you dear <3

    ReplyDelete
  4. @lee- yeah I did! thank you dear. will follow you back too. :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Yey thanks for following back! Btw, I'm giving away a camera necklace. I see that you're also into photography; feel free to join the contest anytime. <3

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...