Thursday, May 6, 2010

Jeans We Meet Again

It's been a long time since I last wore jeans. With Manila being like a giant oven this summer, no wonder I've been wearing a lot of dresses and shorts lately.
Now these jeans, it was mine before but I sold it to my cousin (because I wanted a new pair of acid washed jeans) and since she's here, I borrowed it from her. Haha! I ripped it today 'coz she asked me to, so I obliged.
Uh...excuse the broken neck. Haha!
I am sooo lovin' this lace top that was given to me by my good friend Abbie on my debut! Anna must've told her that I cried my eyes out and threw a bitch fit when I wasn't able to get a similar lace top during one of my shopping trips. Haha! I am so lucky to have such good friends who share my affinity for Fashion. :)
My mom's nude shoes. I love the little bow detail at the back. I'm so lucky that we're the same size in shoes! :)

Good week so far. Enjoy the rest of the week dears! :*

xoxo,
Scarlet April

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...