Saturday, May 8, 2010

Glamourize Me

So I was running late for the pictorial on the day of my debut. The scheduled time for the pictorial was 5pm and I got there at around 6pm. Haha! As soon as I stepped out of the car, the whole photography team led me immediately to my room for the pre-debut pictorial. God, I wasn't ready for that, I wasn't even able to slip into a robe for it so I ended up wearing my Japanese-inspired tunic instead. Good thing it still looks chic. :)
invitations with my prom pic on it... :)
the guest book and flower paper soap souvenir...
if Cinderella has her glass slippers, I have my lace shoes...
cute flower candles that were used for the 18 candles...
red roses wrapped with black and red feather boas for the 18 roses...
award for the Mr. and Ms. Glamorous...
a few "mirror" shots...
these last 2 shots look like shots out of Project Runway to me. HAHA!

Can you now guess what my fave color is? Haha!
Will post more photos on my next post. I think I've uploaded enough photos for the day already.

xoxo
Scarlet April

2 comments:

  1. wow, you've really thought about and planned on every detail of your debut. i salute you! i got so stressed when i was planning my debut that i decided to forego the traditional debut and just went out with my friends to a club. haha.

    do send me some crazy love over at deathbyplatforms.blogspot.com :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. hey there kookie! thank you! it was stressful indeed and I've had second thoughts about it too but hell i still went for it! haha! i will definitely go celebrate my next bdays at a club next time! :)

    sure thing, i'm always visiting your blog btw, just too shy to leave comments! Haha! :))

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...