Monday, May 3, 2010

Floral on Floral on Floral

I would like to post outfit posts as often as I can but the unbearable heat hinders me from doing so. Oh geez, it wasn't this hot back then. Due to that, I've been dressing more girly this summer! Trust me, I am not so much of a dress kind o' girl but hey, change is good. :)

I've been wanting to try the print on print trend and this is what I came up with. It was supposed to be stripes on floral but as you can see...I went for the flowers. :)

(here are the two prints on the skirts...yes, my top is a skirt)

I adore my mom's lovely flower wristwatch from Guess and her blue sapphire flower ring which she passed on to me. :)
And speaking of flowers, here are some photos that I took over the weekend. And yep, flowers were the subject of my photography. :)
I've been taking a lot of pictures recently because I wanna do great with photography so there. The photos aren't stellar but hope you appreciate it still.
Have a lovely week everyone! :D

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...