Monday, April 26, 2010

One Fine Afternoon with The Girls

Finally enjoying my break and what good way to spend those free and vacant days than to share it with my friends!

Went to school the other day to pass my requirements and the girlfriends tagged along. Thank goodness because they saved me from what could've been a lonely ride to school.




But before heading out to my school, we ate lunch at this quaint cafe near our place...then off we went to my school! After submitting some overdue papers, we school-hopped and went to my two gals' university. That explains why most of the photos were taken at UST and not even a single photo was taken in my school. HAHA!






Goofing off at McDonald's. Here with my childhood friend Camille.



After eating at McDonald's and satisfying Camille's craving for a sundae, we went back to the place where we ate our lunch and that was when the battery of my SLR died (which explains why the next photos weren't of high quality).


On that day, I just wore my white button down shirt because I had that moment where I felt like I had nothing to wear (we all feel that way every now and then, noh?) and a white button down seemed the way to go! That is why I completely agree that a crisp white polo is definitely an essential to every girl's wardrobe. Hee. Oomph-ed it up with my crimson red lipstick and voila, I was ready to go. :D


The "take-turns" glasses. Poor geeky glasses. Haha! Had so much fun with ze girls!

4 comments:

  1. cute blog!
    I opened a new fashion blog too, I hope u'll be one of my followers:-)

    http://lifegivemefashion.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cute! :) by the way, what's the model of your SLR?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks girls!

    @marla- it's a Canon Rebel XSi 350D :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love the blue sneakers.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...