Saturday, April 3, 2010

Doodles on the side.

Oh how sketches and doodles become the foundation for better things, ie. clothes. :)
Doodling in my planner. It's something that I miss doing every time I get bored in class. I just have to doodle because 1.) my planner's plain pages bore me to death, 2.) ze doodles serve as deco on ze boring pages and 3.) ze doodles take up more space in my planner because I write lesser now. HAHA!

Plus, I haven't been drawing for quite some time now and I badly miss it.


My doodles/sketches:

(The arrows point to words: tulle and lace)




(Bad Romance lyrics by Lady G and Moulin Rouge-inspired corset outfit!)

Goodnight lovelies! :)

8 comments:

  1. wow, you have amazing sketches ^^XD

    ReplyDelete
  2. hello there! thank you for the sweet comment! :D

    ReplyDelete
  3. wow those are amzing!!

    come follow the first ever fashion blog from a guys POV, let He know what you think

    fashionbyhe.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. These are so beautiful! You are talented!

    Just came across your blog!

    It is lovely!

    colormenana.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh wow,you`re so talented!! <3

    ReplyDelete
  6. thanks you guys for the sweet comments! :D

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...