Wednesday, March 31, 2010

The Heat is On!

The heat is on here in Manila!

With the sun's rays and scorching heat prickling our skins during the summer, a much needed refreshing drink such as this will surely help cool things down.

This here, Mango Aloe, is one of our fave drinks in school. The aloe gelatin at the bottom is my fave. Oh I sooo want one now! Too bad I will have to go to Taft just to be able to drink this baby... :( Oh well, I'll just have to concoct my own bev then. (sighs)




On to my outfit post then...

Before I got sick, I was already feeling summer and the heat as well hence the "no-more-cardigan-look". And since our school has a dresscode, I wasn't able to pair my shirt with shorts which would've made it a cuter get-up for school.


(the gingham print of the shirt reminds me of a picnic table cloth in red. Haha!)


Oh dear, I can't wait to finally be able to go out! :D

2 comments:

  1. that drink looks so delicious! my goodness, i'm salivating. where do you study?

    deathbbyplatforms.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. haha. it sure is delicious! oh and i study at la salle. u were from UP right? wow, that just makes me admire u more. Hee. :">

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...