Friday, March 26, 2010

Love and Hate Cafe

I've mentioned in one of my posts that me and my gal pals often conduct photoshoots of our own just for good times sake and mostly because of boredom; and this Gossip Girl inspired photoshoot was one and the first of our many photoshoots that we have done together. These photos were taken by my old humble phone because I didn't have my SLR then. :D (photos edited by yours truly and most of the pics were taken by me as well)


SPOTTED:

Three faux-cialites talking things over at their usual chillspot...
Looks like they've already buried the hatchet and started to kiss and make up...
Aww...a rekindled friendship waiting to be wrecked again by who, you may ask?
Well it's no surprise if we hear that they're foes once again...
It's in their area of expertise...
It has been their routine...
oh the drama!

...and I'm always here, always watching, providing you with the latest gossip.

You know you love to hate me,
XOXO, GG.












And that's a wrap! These photos were GG inspired because if you have seen the cover of the GG books, the models' faces weren't entirely seen on the covers. So there, that's our GG inspired photoshoot you guys. :) Can't wait to have more photoshoots with them! :D

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...